- HeadquartersMontreal, Quebec
- Invested in2011
- StatusPast / Sold
- SectorTMT news
- FundNovacap Technologies III
- Case studyMAXIMIZE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
iWeb is a global provider of Internet hosting solutions and IT infrastructure, with shared hosting, dedicated servers and colocation services.
Founded by Martin Leclair and Eric Chouinard in October 1996, iWeb is:
- One of the largest web hosting and IT infrastructure providers in Canada,
- Team of over 170 talented specialists operating four state-of-the-art data centers in the Montreal area,
- Internationally established with more than 20,000 clients in over 150 countries. The objective is to actively maintain and build on iWeb's global position all while preserving the superior service level and reliability that have earned the trust of their many clients worldwide.
iWeb was successfully sold to Internap in November 2013.