VICE-PRESIDENT - FINANCING
September 02, 2022
Reporting to: Principal, Financing
Location: Brossard, Quebec
We are looking for :
A versatile individual capable of working in corporate finance (medium and large companies) in various sectors such as technology, media, telecom, diversified industries (manufacturing, distribution) and financial services.
Someone who enjoys being challenged in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and stimulating work environment;
Someone who is comfortable working with small teams and interacting regularly with different stakeholders or external partners
Someone who has been exposed to complex and demanding situations as a portfolio manager
The VP Financing will work with the Principal- Financing to implement borrowing structures and loan management strategies for Novacap's various portfolio companies. He/she will respond to financing related inquiries and attend weekly investment committees to stay on top of the firm's deal pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree in Business with a major in Finance, or other relevant academic background.
- 8-10 years of corporate finance experience in a financial institution or other relevant corporate finance related experience.
- Portfolio management experience.
- Enjoys problem solving and complex projects.
- Ability to perform conclusive financial analysis
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrates versatility, autonomy and proactivity
- Enjoys teamwork
Are you ready to join Canada's leading private equity firm? Send your resume to: [email protected]