Analyst (Operation team)
December 10, 2020
Job description summary :
- Working together with the VP Operations and other parties (ex. : Technology supplier, Deal Team, Finance Team and Portfolio Companies) to identify, recommend and implement the best BI and technology practices that will support the growth of Novacap;
- Contribute to the modeling, implementation and the follow-up of platform projects of Cloud financial;
- Collect, review and analyze information in order to support transformation initiatives and suggest recommendations;
- Produce and monitor certain key reports related to the evolution of the platform and financial management;
- Support team members in the execution of special projects and in their day-to-day responsibilities;
- Professional with a Bachelor’s and/or Master degree in Finance and/or relevant designation of CPA (CA, CMA, CGA), CFA or MBA or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Three years experience of relevant experience in a role of financial analyst, financial reporting or business analyst (BA) .
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and excellent ability in financial modeling.
- Experience with the implementation tools of BI, ERP and Cloud services an asset.
- Knowledge of business operations, mergers/acquisitions, financing and business valuation, an asset.
- Ability to develop solid business relationships (internal-external) by demonstrating strong communications skills (verbal and written);
- Bilingual : English and French are essential.
- Great sense of detail (detail oriented) to identify the nuances and particularity of each business process across our companies and within the various groups of Novacap.
- Curiosity and perseverance regarding the various test and data drilling exercices required to identify and resolve discrepencies.
- Natural appetite for information technology and to acquire the knowledge to configure Cloud tools.
- Sense of initiative, desire to learn and understand with a strong interest in teamwork;
- Professional integrity and a high sense of ethics.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact only those who will be selected for interviews.
Recruitment Consultants/Agencies: Please be aware that we only use agencies with which we have an established relationship with and will only respond to applications from individuals.